Log-in

Visitor Center History

The Visitor Center's current exhibits tell the story of the Hudson Bay Company and Fort Vancouver through a large collection of artifacts and models. The Fort Vancouver Bookstore and Theater are also contained with the Visitor Center, helping to visually tell the story of a land across time.

Designed in 1958 and completed in 1962, The Visitor Center was originally designed to interpret the Hudson Bay Company's story and focus on representing Fort Vancouver. The Center was built to serve 20,000 visitors per year. The Center now serves much more than 20,000 people and The Fort Vancouver National Trust is undergoing a capital campaign to raise $750,000 in matching funds for the $5 million renovation project.

To learn more about the capital campaign and the plans for the new Visitor Center, click here.

Visitor Center Contact Info

360.816.6230

1501 E. Evergreen Blvd.

Vancouver, WA